Bank says no and what now?
To some extent, it is part of the nature of every independent professional activity and entrepreneurship that even with otherwise solid business and serious planning, there may be financing gaps here and there which must be closed. This requires fast, short-term and unbureaucratic loan solutions to ensure solvency and maintain business operations. The self-employed, tradesmen and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are often desperately looking for uncomplicated financing solutions in the sense of a bridging loan or bridging finance.
Classic banks are geared towards long-term loans
Although self-employed persons and SMEs usually have a long-standing and good relationship with their house bank, it turns out that the house bank is not the appropriate contact for short-term and time-critical loan solutions. Often, however, one does not want to overburden the confidence of the house bank by having to disclose there liquidity problems or general problems in the course of business.
financinga stands for short-term, fast and unbureaucratic loans
Well, there are alternatives to the house bank. The finance company financinga is fully specialized in short-term, fast and unbureaucratic loan solutions, thus closing a real market gap. Thanks to a specially developed innovative credit analysis technology and the cooperation with Fibor Bank, financinga is able to quickly and easily lend short-term loans, for example to provide liquidity or to buy preliminary products.
Conditions of financinga at a glance:
- Credit lines from € 1,000 to € 100,000
- Loans for SMEs as well as freelancers, freelancers, tradesmen and self-employed
- Realistic credit opportunities even if conventional banks have already rejected
- Loan applications are completed online & paperless within minutes
- Credit decision & payment can be made within 24 hours
- Non-binding & free financing offer
- Terms up to 12 months
Requirements for financinga loans in Germany:
- Annual sales from 10,000 €
- All legal forms allowed
- At least four months of operational activity
- Registered in Germany
Important: Acceptance criteria are much less stringent than in conventional banking. Additional collateral is not required.
With the financinga online platform, self-employed and SMEs can easily and quickly apply for loans, for example, to buy goods, settle unexpected bills or secure growth. This makes financinga the ideal partner for short-term financing solutions as bridge financing, bridging loan and problem solving of unforeseen financing bottlenecks or liquidity gaps.
financinga with top reviews on TrustPilot
There are currently over 250 reviews of verified customers with an overall rating of 9.5 out of 10 when it comes to evaluating customer service or the entire offer on TrustPilot. Particularly often and positively, the simple processing of the credit inquiry is highlighted:
“Easy-to-use Internet portal, easy upload of the required documents, nice, sympathetic, competent telephone contact, fast processing, gladly again…”
The speed of settlement, which is of enormous importance in time-critical financing problems, is praiseworthy mentioned:
“I’m excited! Uncomplicated application, everything online without annoying paperwork – in addition still accessible, friendly and competent contact person! And everything was done in 14 days… For this, other banks like to need 6 months… Highly recommended! Thank you!!”
Our credit rating for short-term and fast online loans for the self-employed and SMEs is summarized in the monthly updated bridging loan ranking. financinga has been a TEST WINNER for short-term and fast loan solutions for months.
Our recommendations for short-term and fast loan solutions, bridging loans and bridging loans:
Our top recommendations for short-term loan solutions up to 100,000 euros are, in addition to financinga, the finance portal inancingent.
We also recommend moneyor, especially for smaller loan projects that require explanation, because here the loan project can be presented in detail to the investors. Experience shows that this has a very positive effect on lending. More about: Secret tip Crowdlending: Alternative loan for the self-employed with good chances of success!
Self-employed, freelancers, small companies and tradesmen should know…
- The Digital Corporate Loan offered by inancingent meets the requirements for fast lending to bridge financing bottlenecks: within just 24 hours, a loan commitment of more than € 100,000, a maximum of € 750,000 within 48 hours. Also under: inancingent also for fast credit solutions within 24 hours!
- Financing is possible by means of money from the state even without repayment: More on: How self-employed, founders and small companies received money from the state even without repayment!
- inancingent facilitates the financing of start-ups and start-up companies. More about: start-up financing for self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs
- Important and always underestimated: Always study first credit requirements, and then submit the application! This saves unnecessary frustration and false hopes.
- With the financial portal inancingent, commercial real estate financing can save up to 30% interest!
- Company leasing is a suitable alternative to normal corporate lending if there is no equity or otherwise tied up, or if credit lines are not to be charged further.
- Find the cheapest loan offer instead search: With the credit formula can save up to 40% interest!
- Did you know that the Financial Technologies company financinga makes loan decisions within a few hours and therefore within one business day possible for up to € 100,000 for short-term loans!
- With inancingent, SMEs and self-employed people can order and compare other tailor-made financial products online in addition to the company loan : project financing, company leasing, current account credit, investment loan, bridging loan,…
- Before you go for a loan to the bank or the Internet, you should inform yourself about the credit requirements in detail! This saves you unnecessary frustration and false hopes.
- A financially strong guarantor increases your chances for a loan!
- If you do not find a guarantor, a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loans for small businesses and the self-employed.